Lakeland Financial Services
Lakeland Financial Services is a Division of Lakeland Bank.
Retirement Plan Services
Business owners have many choices when it comes to investing in a company retirement plan. Lakeland Financial Services has the expertise to help you determine whether a SEP IRA, a Simple IRA, a 401(k) plan or Profit Sharing Plan is the right one for you.
Let us develop a new retirement plan for you or review your existing plan. Our team provides an independent review and analysis to ensure you are meeting your company's goals and objectives.
The Lakeland Financial Services team provides you with the following:
- Plan design that offers flexibility for you and your employees
- Initial and ongoing analysis of your plan's mutual fund choices to ensure ERISA compliance.
- Access to top mutual fund companies without any inappropriate bias or compensation.
- Enrollment and educational meetings with your employees to help them select the appropriate investment strategy to meet their needs.
- Reduction in your fiduciary responsibility by assisting in the selecting of third party administrators.
Contact us today for a free retirement plan consultation by calling Jeff Buonforte, Executive Vice President at (973) 208-6214.
Securities are offered through Essex National Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, an independent broker/dealer and Registered Investment Advisor. Insurance products are offered through Essex National Insurance Agency, Inc. Neither are affiliated with Lakeland Bank.