Remembered the leftovers, but forgot your debit card?
Don't Worry! Life Happens!
Now you can take control of your debit card through Lakeland's Mobile Banking App. Card Control helps you manage your Lakeland Bank Debit Card anytime, anywhere from your mobile device.
Turn your card off or on anytime, anywhere
- When your card is "off", no ATM withdrawals or purchases will be approved*
Receive real-time alerts
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your card is declined due to controls you have set within Lakeland’s Mobile Banking App
- Or for high risk transactions that are denied
- Transaction controls allow your card to work only at specific retailers, in certain locations or geographic areas
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
Questions? Call 866-224-1379
Global usage restrictions are built into your card by Lakeland Bank for your protection. Card Control will not override or disable these controls. Please notify Lakeland Bank if you are traveling outside of the continental United States.
Third party message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier. A supported mobile device is needed to use Lakeland Bank's Mobile Banking App. Card Control is currently only available in the Consumer Mobile Banking App.
* Recurring payments will still be processed.