Resources for Consumers
Lakeland Bank is committed to protecting the safety of our community. As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to evolve, we want to assure you that we're here to support you with access to the financial resources and services you need.
- Those of you who may be struggling financially as a direct result of the virus may contact our Customer Service Team at 866-224-1379 or your local branch to share your specific concerns related to your business or personal accounts.
During these uncertain times, we realize that some of our customers may wish to limit public interactions as much as possible. Keep in mind we offer solutions to bank remotely and encourage you to take advantage of these convenient services.
- Online Banking - Securely access your accounts 24/7. Check balances, review transactions, view check images and more! Plus, you can enjoy the security and convenience of receiving your statements electronically when you enroll in eStatements.
- Online Bill Pay - Pay all of your bills online, with a few simple clicks.
- Mobile Banking - Use your smartphone or tablet to instantly access your accounts, check balances, make deposits, transfer funds, pay bills and more!
- Mobile Deposit - Securely deposit checks simply by snapping a picture in our Mobile Banking App.
- Transfer Funds - Move funds between accounts.
We also provide:
- Deposit and withdrawal capabilities at our on-site ATMs
- Telephone Banking to check balances or make transfers
- Access to the Allpoint® network's 55,000+ surcharge-free ATMs for cash withdrawals