Review bill details, access past bills and make payments – all from one location. It’s simple, convenient and FREE! eBills are electronic versions of paper bills or statements available from hundreds of local and national companies, such as utility and credit card companies. eBills are delivered to you automatically via Lakeland Bank’s Business Bill Pay.
- Receive and pay eBills securely through Business Bill Pay
- Access all information that traditionally appears on paper bills
- Receive email alerts when your eBills arrive
- Set up automatic payments, even if the amount varies month to month
- Fast and easy enrollment
- View 6 months of eBills online, or print/download eBills for your records
How do eBills work?
From the Business Bill Pay Payment Center, simply click the “Get Bill” icon that appears beside each payee offering electronic bills. You’ll receive an email notification when your eBill arrives. View, pay and archive eBills at your convenience.
Enroll in Business Bill Pay
To use Business Bill Pay, you must be enrolled in Business Online Banking.