Why deal with the hassle of scanning, shredding and filing when you don’t have to?
Enjoy the speed, security and convenience of receiving your business checking statements electronically. Information is available 24/7 and maintained for up to 18 months. Plus, allow your bookkeeper, accountant, or other authorized person to access your monthly eStatement.
Enroll for Business eStatements
- Complete the enrollment form, including your checking account number, primary account holder Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Tax Identification Number (Tax ID #), and the amount of the last deposit. If multiple deposits were made on the same date, enter the largest deposit amount. Also, do not include deposits made on the current business day.
- Click “Continue” and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Click the “Preferences” tab.
- Select delivery preference (“Electronic”) for each account, then click “Update Account Preferences”.
- Click on the “Statements” tab to view both PDF and HTML versions of your eStatement(s). The PDF version includes check images and represents the exact document that you would receive in the mail. The HTML version is modified for browser viewing/searching and includes a handy reconcilement calculator.
- You’re done!
Meet Elite Divers
Reviews From Our Customers
Dennis Santos, President/CEO of Elite Divers, shares how Lakeland Bank was a key factor in his company's success as they transitioned to a new business location.
"I would encourage anyone to use Lakeland Bank. They provide great service."