Based on the feedback our customers have provided, we are taking steps to make improvements to our eTreasury Commercial and Business Online Banking platforms.
The following enhancements will be available Monday, May 24:
• Wire Transfers will now be automatically released for processing upon completion of the wire. This will streamline your wire processing.
Note:This feature will be automatically enabled on May 24. If you prefer to retain the additional security layer that the release function provides, please send us an eTreasury secure message to request that wire release be re-enabled.
• Token Administration now includes out of band, secure browser, and mobile device token maintenance. Company Admins have the ability to manage User “Tokens” including the ability to lock, unlock or delete tokens as required. For example: when a User forgets their “Pin”, the Admin can now resolve the issue and no longer needs to contact our Customer Service team.
Note:Company Administrator may receive a subscription notification at time of enablement.
• Company Admins can view the devices their Users have connected to the company profile, which gives Admins more visibility to see how company information is being accessed and from what types of devices.
• Users can now schedule Wire, ACH, and Internal Transfers to occur on a quarterly basis using the new recurring frequency option.
• Company Admins are now required to establish “Security Questions” to create new User profiles or when modifying existing User profiles. This provides an additional security mechanism to authenticate Users.
• Company Admins can now authorize access to historical account statement to Users.
• Users can now schedule Internal Transfers to occur on a quarterly basis using the new recurring frequency option.
• The eTreasury mobile app now provides Android “Face Unlock” Biometric Authentication if supported by the device. An update to the mobile app is required.
ACH Quick Reference GuideDownload - ACH Quick Reference Guide
Out of Band and Soft Token GuideDownload - Out of Band and Soft Token Guide
Secure Browser Install GuideDownload - Secure Browser Install Guide
eTreasury Mobile App User GuideDownload - eTreasury Mobile App User Guide
Wire Transfer Quick Reference GuideDownload - Wire Transfer Quick Reference Guide
Enable SMS Cell Phone Device GuideDownload - Enable SMS Cell Phone Device Guide
After you complete and return the eTreasury Enrollment Form(s) to your local branch, your eTreasury credentials will be created and you will receive a welcome email confirming enrollment.
Passwords must contain 8 to 30 characters and require each of the following:
- lower case letter
- upper case letter
- special character
eTreasury passwords will not expire.
Simply visit LakelandBank.com, click on “Online Banking”and select “eTreasury Business" or "eTreasury Commercial” from the dropdown box. Enter your Company ID, User ID and Password, and click "Login".
You may be experiencing difficulties accessing your account due to the following:
- The Company ID, User ID and/or Password you have entered is incorrect
- If you are trying to login from LakelandBank.com, the account type selected in the dropdown may be incorrect - (For eTreasury Business, remember to select "eTreasury Business". For eTreasury Commercial, remember to select "eTreasury Commercial".)
- You've tried to login unsuccessfully three times and have been locked out of the system
Note: Please verify that you meet the browser requirements listed in the FAQ below.
If you continue to have difficulty accessing eTreasury, please contact us at 866-224-1379.
Windows Operating System (OS), Mac Operating System(OS) and the following browsers are supported:
- Internet Explorer (Version 11)
- Microsoft Edge (Any version currently supported by Microsoft)
- Mozilla Firefox (Version 65+)
- Google Chrome (Version 70+)
- Apple Safari browser is not officially supported but there are no known issues between most recent version of Safari and eTreasury
Please see additional information below regarding technical requirements.
NOTE: 32- and 64-bit operating systems are supported
- Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 (Secure Browser or Desktop)
- Dual core 2 GHz or more microprocessor
- 2GB of RAM (32bit) or 4GB of RAM (64bit)
- 16 GB (32bit) or 20 GB (64bit) of Hard Drive space (minimum)
- 13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave, 10.15 Catalina (Secure Browser or Desktop)
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB Recommended)
- 10 GB of Hard Drive space
Lakeland Bank’s eTreasury Mobile App is available for download in the App store and Google Play store. Your system Administrator will need to provide an activation key to enable access on your mobile device(s). For more information about our eTreasury Mobile App, click here or review our eTreasury App Mobile Guide.
- iPads and iPhones running iOS 11 or newer
Note: Only the most recent release of an OS version is supported. For example, if iOS 100.4.9 is publicly available, then release 100.4.8 is no longer supported. However, the most recent release of iOS 99 would still be supported.
- Phones and tablets running OS 5 or newer
- GHZ dual core chip or better
- 1 GB or more of RAM
Additional users can be added to eTreasury by your System Administrator.
When you access your eTreasury platform, a “Help” or “?” feature is located on each page. For additional assistance, call us at 866-224-1379.