Wherever you go, take us with you! Use your mobile device to securely manage your money on-the-go – monitor account activity, make deposits, transfer funds, pay bills, and quickly find nearby branches and ATMs. Instantly access your accounts by using Touch ID or Face ID to login or enable our Instant Balance feature to securely preview balances for up to six accounts right from the login screen.
If your check could take a selfie, it would deposit itself! Take a photo of a check with our mobile banking app, click submit and poof: it’s deposited directly into your checking or savings account!
How It Works
To start taking advantage of mobile deposit, you must be enrolled in Online Banking and download the mobile banking app.
- Log into mobile banking and select ‘Deposit’, then select ‘Deposit a check’.
- Select the account you want to deposit the check into.
- Enter the amount of your check.
- Properly endorse the back of your check and include “For Mobile Deposit Only”.
- Using the app, snap pictures of the front and back of your check. Ensure the entire check is visible, in focus, well-lit and on a contrasting background.
- Select ‘Make Deposit’ to submit the check for deposit.
That’s it! Review your deposit status through your mobile device at anytime.
Remembered the leftovers, but forgot your debit card? No worries, life happens! Take control of your Lakeland Bank Debit Mastercard® from your mobile device with Card Control.
- Turn your card off or on anytime, anywhere – when your card is “off”, no ATM withdrawals or purchases will be approved*
- Receive real-time alerts – stay informed about your debit card usage including when your card is declined due to controls you have set
- Block usage – transaction controls allow your card to work only at specific retailers, in certain locations or geographic areas
- Control spending – set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
To get started download our mobile banking app and simply tap the ‘Manage my cards’ option on the account screen to take control of your debit card today!
Whether you’re awaiting a new app feature, looking to avoid branch closures, or just want to learn more about what we have to offer, enabling notifications allows you to be in the know while on-the-go. Enable Live Updates to start receiving mobile alerts that matter in the app you trust to manage your finances.
Get Started With These Simple Steps:
- Log into mobile banking and select ‘More’.
- Select ‘Alerts’.
- Toggle on ‘Push Notifications’.
Additional Digital Banking Services
Apple, the Apple logo and Apple App Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Messaging and data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
*Recurring payments will still be processed. Global usage restrictions are built into your card by Lakeland Bank for your protection. Card Control will not override or disable these controls. Please notify Lakeland Bank if you are traveling outside of the continental United States.