To effectively navigate and prosper in the regulatory landscape of healthcare today, organizations need reliable partners within reach and in a moment's notice. Lakeland Bank’s Healthcare Banking experts are here to help you improve your bottom line by providing customized solutions to unique challenges.
Key Areas of Focus:
Lakeland Bank’s Healthcare Banking offers comprehensive lending and cash management solutions to organizations across the healthcare spectrum. Our experienced lenders utilize a Relationship Banking approach, allowing our experts to provide value in many different verticals of your organization. Learn more about our services below.
Not-for-Profit Organizations, Hospitals and Higher Education
- NFPs, Hospitals, and Educational Institutions all serve a critical role to the public. Our team will review all financing alternatives and provide an assessment of optimal capital and debt structures to better improve the sustainability of your organization.
- Lending products include conventional financing and private placements: tax-exempt and taxable bonds, variable or fixed interest rates.
Senior Living Facilities
- Lakeland Bank has carefully crafted a financing process that is efficient, seamless and transparent which allows you to focus on your facility. We work closely with your advisors from construction through all business cycles of your SNF, ALF, IL, MC, or CCRC; including preparing your facility for permanent financing (Bridge-to-HUD).
- Our experts regularly attend industry updates to be of greater value to our clients by being a resource for information and a knowledgeable partner you can trust.
Private Equity Groups
- For years, private equity groups have invested in Healthcare, but now the pace is quickening as the once fragmented markets continue to consolidate and scalability becomes viability.
- Our reliability gives private sponsors and platform MSO’s confidence when pursuing LBO’s, acquisitions, growth financings and asset-based lines of credit.
Medical Office Building Buyers and Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- When working with experienced buyers, funds and operators, Lakeland Bank delivers on exceptional timing for decisions and highly competitive pricing.
- Our team strives to deliver the best permanent debt option for refinances, purchases and recapitalization strategies to enhance ROI.
Large Medical Practices, Behavioral Health & Ambulatory/Outpatient Facilities
- In a rapidly consolidating environment, independent practices benefit from our experience and flexible financing options for practice acquisitions, refinancing, equipment purchases, lines of credit, letters of credit and an array of real estate strategies.
- Our ongoing dedication to understanding the trends in healthcare allow our borrowers to benefit from our perspective regarding the acquisition of ancillary service providers or clinically aligned organizations.
- General prospective clients include single and multi-specialty practices, mental and behavioral health facilities and diagnostic treatment facilities.
For more information, contact our Healthcare Banking Team:
Senior Vice President / Team Leader
- RKrauskopf at lakelandbank dot com
- RCamacho at lakelandbank dot com
Assistant Vice President / Portfolio Manager
- MSilvis at lakelandbank dot com
Available in NJ, NY, PA, CT, MD and DE.