If you have found a home that needs a little, or maybe a lot of TLC, Lakeland Mortgage has the financing you need to make your dream of a perfect home come true. Our Renovation Loan allows you to simply roll the costs of repairs or upgrades into the mortgage for the home you are buying.
- Lower down payment required
- One loan covers the purchase amount plus renovation costs
- Renovation work can begin immediately after closing to get you into your home quickly
- Just one application, one closing, and one monthly payment. It’s Simple!
- Take up to six months to complete the work
- New construction, such as room additions or adding a second floor
- Major remodeling that requires structural changes
- Those interested in purchasing a fixer-upper home that’s in need of upgrades, repairs, or larger renovation projects, even if the home is being sold “as is”.
- Foundation or other structural repairs
What people are saying
Lakeland Mortgage is a Division of Lakeland Bank.