If you have found a home that needs a little, or maybe a lot of TLC, Lakeland Mortgage has the financing you need to make your dream of a perfect home come true. Our Renovation Loan allows you to simply roll the costs of repairs or upgrades into the mortgage for the home you are buying.
- Lower down payment required
- One loan covers the purchase amount plus renovation costs
- Renovation work can begin immediately after closing to get you into your home quickly
- Just one application, one closing, and one monthly payment. It’s Simple!
- Take up to six months to complete the work
- New construction, such as room additions or adding a second floor
- Major remodeling that requires structural changes
- Those interested in purchasing a fixer-upper home that’s in need of upgrades, repairs, or larger renovation projects, even if the home is being sold “as is”.
- Foundation or other structural repairs
What people are saying
Purchasing a home can be a complex and stressful endeavor, but Lakeland Bank's experience and responsiveness helped streamline the transaction. Through constant communication and creative strategies we were able to save substantially at closing.
Lakeland Mortgage is a Division of Lakeland Bank.