Save yourself a stamp and securely manage all of your bills online. It’s quick, safe, convenient and a great alternative to sending payments through the mail.
- Pay Virtually Anyone
- Send Money to Friends and Family
- Same Day/Next Day Payments
- Set-up Automatic Payments
- Create & Receive Reminders
- Account to Account Transfers*
- Receive eBills
Enroll in Online Bill Pay
- Log into Online Banking and select the ‘Bill Payment’ tab.
- Enter your phone number and click ‘Enroll’.
- Review and accept the terms of service and click ‘Continue’.
Once enrolled, it’s simple to set up billers, pay bills, enroll in eBills and set up automatic payments. Plus, you can also securely make external account transfers and send money to friends and family.
Receive electronic versions of your bills from service providers - including utilities, phone, insurance, credit cards, TV and internet providers. Our eBills service is simple, convenient and free! If a company can’t be paid electronically, we’ll mail a check for you.
- Create email alerts to notify you when an eBill arrives
- Track and manage most of your bills online
- Set up automatic payments, even if the amount varies month to month
Whether it's saving you a trip to the ATM or taking out the guesswork of divvying up the cost of the lunch tab, Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send, receive and request money with friends and family. Money is sent directly to the recipient's account and is typically available within minutes and all you need to send money is the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
How it Works
- Simply log in and select ‘Bill Payment’ in online banking or ‘Transfer & Pay ’ in mobile banking and select the ‘Zelle’ tab.
- To send money, select ‘Send’ and enter the recipient’s email or mobile number and determine the desired amount and date.
- To request money, select ‘Request’ and enter the requested amount and the senders mobile numbers or emails. They’ll receive a notification and can confirm with just a few clicks and the money will automatically transfer into your account.
- To receive money, you will receive an email or text message informing you that someone has sent you money. Log into online or mobile banking to accept and the money will be automatically deposited.
Additional Digital Banking Services
* Fees may apply for non-standard transfers.
Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. Terms and conditions apply.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.