Save yourself a stamp and securely manage all of your bills online. It’s quick, safe, convenient and a great alternative to sending payments through the mail.
- Pay Virtually Anyone
- Send Money to Friends and Family
- Same Day/Next Day Payments
- Set-up Automatic Payments
- Create & Receive Reminders
- Account to Account Transfers
- Receive eBills
Enroll in Online Bill Pay
- Log into Online Banking and select the ‘Bill Payment’ tab.
- Enter your phone number and click ‘Enroll’.
- Review and accept the terms of service and click ‘Continue’.
Once enrolled, it’s simple to set up billers, pay bills, enroll in eBills and set up automatic payments. Plus, you can also securely make external account transfers and send money to friends and family.
Receive electronic versions of your bills from service providers - including utilities, phone, insurance, credit cards, TV and internet providers. Our eBills service is simple, convenient and free! If a company can’t be paid electronically, we’ll mail a check for you.
- Create email alerts to notify you when an eBill arrives
- Track and manage most of your bills online
- Set up automatic payments, even if the amount varies month to month
A quick and convenient solution for sending, receiving and requesting money from your friends and family. Simply send or request money from anyone or a group with just their email address or mobile numbers. and personalize with a message or special eGreeting.
How it Works
- Simply log in and select ‘Bill Payment’ in online banking or ‘Transfer & Pay ’ in mobile banking and select the ‘Popmoney’ tab.
- To send money, select the ‘Send Money’ tab and enter the recipient’s name, email, mobile number or account information and determine the desired amount and send date.
- To request money, select the ‘Request Money’ tab and enter the requested amount and the senders names, mobile numbers or emails. They’ll receive a notification and can confirm with just a few clicks and the money will automatically transfer into your desired account.
- To receive money, you will receive an email or text messaging informing you that someone has sent you money. Log into online or mobile banking to accept and the money will be automatically deposited.
Additional Digital Banking Services
* Fees may apply for non-standard transfers.
Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. Terms and conditions apply.
Data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.