Health Savings Accounts
If you are covered by a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), then this account is for you.
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-advantaged account that allows you to set aside funds to pay for future eligible medical expenses – from health insurance deductibles and co-payments to over-the-counter medications and out-of-pocket expenses. Use it or lose it? Not with an HSA! Balances remain available from year to year, allowing you to budget for health expenses and build up savings to cover qualified medical expenses when the need arises.
- No minimum balance requirement
- Tiered account with a variable interest rate
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Debit Card
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Free 24/7 telephone banking
- No per-check charge
- Initial order of 50 personal checks at no charge
What people are saying
Call us or visit one of our branches to learn more about the program and benefits. Withdrawals from a Health Savings Account for non-qualified medical expenses will result in penalties and taxes.