Great News! We are enhancing the look and functionality of our Online Banking system to simplify your banking experience. These updates will be effective January 10, 2018 and will feature:
- Redesigned Format – New layout provides better access to balances, transactions, transfers, bill pay and other features
- Responsive Design - Optimized for smart phones and tablets
- Simplified Login – Your Access ID and password are now all in one place
- Time-Out Warning – You will receive a “time-out” alert after 15 minutes of inactivity
- Transaction Icons – Now your transactions are clearly displayed with icons indicating if the item is scheduled, pending or posted
If you have any questions regarding these enhancements, please call our Customer Service Department at 866-224-1379.
It will now be even easier to check your balance, review transactions, transfer funds, view check and statement images…we could go on and on, but you get the point! Online Banking is an unbelievably convenient and simple way to stay up-to-date with all your account activity.
This free service is ideal for those looking to bank securely on their own schedule. Skip the lines, and save yourself some time.
To enroll for Consumer Online Banking, you must have an account with us, Internet access and a valid email address.
- Enter your name, account, and personal information.
- After your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted via email or U.S. mail with your Access ID and temporary password.
Enroll At a Branch
Visit or call your Lakeland Bank branch to complete an Online Banking Enrollment Form. After your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted via email or U.S. mail with your Access ID and temporary password.
Call us at 866-224-1379 or visit your local branch and we’ll help you get started!