Online Banking is an unbelievably convenient and simple way to stay up-to-date with all your account activity.
This free service is ideal for those looking to bank securely on their own schedule. Skip the lines, and save yourself some time. Our Online Banking provides:
- Simplified Password Reset - Easily reset your password with a click of a link
- Responsive Design - Optimized for smart phones and tablets
- Streamlined Login - Your Access ID and password are all in one place
- Time-Out Warning - You will receive a “time-out” alert after 15 minutes of inactivity
- Transaction Icons - Transactions are clearly displayed with icons indicating if the item is scheduled, pending or posted
If you have any questions regarding Online Banking, please call our Customer Service Department at 866-224-1379.
To enroll for Consumer Online Banking, you must have an account with us, Internet access and a valid email address.
- Enter your name, account, and personal information.
- After your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted via email or U.S. mail with your Access ID and temporary password.
Enroll At a Branch
Visit or call your Lakeland Bank branch to complete an Online Banking Enrollment Form. After your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted via email or U.S. mail with your Access ID and temporary password.
Call us at 866-224-1379 or visit your local branch and we’ll help you get started!