Our interest-bearing account with premium features really shines! Adding the Elite Benefits for just $3 per month will make it sparkle. Don’t say we didn’t warn you…sunglasses aren’t required, but suggested.
- ID ProtectALL® Package1 including:
- $1,000 Personal Identity Protection
- Payment Card Protection
- Restoration and Recovery Services
- Debit Card
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Free eStatements
- $50 minimum deposit required to open account
- Avoid the $25 monthly service charge with combined eligible balances* of $15,000 or more in deposit or loan relationships, excluding overdraft protection loans
- Rate discounts on personal, home equity or auto loans when automatic payment is made from a Lakeland Bank Platinum Checking Account
- Special rates on select new certificates of deposit
- Lakeland Bank ATM service charge is waived when withdrawals are made at non Lakeland Bank ATMs2
- Free personalized logo series checks
- No-Fee money orders
What people are saying
What drew me to Lakeland Bank was the professional and personalized attention I received on all levels. When speaking with customer service representatives and financial consultants, my needs are recognized and treated with importance, which is an experience that differs greatly from my experiences with other banks.
* Eligible balances include the previous month’s average available balances(s) in all your personal checking, savings and money market accounts; previous month’s average daily balance in CD and IRA account(s), and any outstanding current loan balances for personal loans, home equity loans/lines of credit and mortgage loans (Overdraft Protection lines are excluded). The average available balance is calculated by adding all daily available balances in the period and dividing that figure by the total number of days in the period.
1 Insurance products and protection benefits are offered through and provided by third parties. Cell Phone Protection is subject to additional terms and conditions.
2 Other banks may charge you for the use of their ATMs.