Growing and require additional financing? When traditional commercial lending does not provide sufficient borrowing capacity, we can meet your company’s working capital requirements.
Typical Customers and Prospects Include:
- Growth oriented companies
- Companies with continuous external working capital requirements
- Seasonal businesses
- Management or leveraged buyouts
Features And Benefits
- Flexible financing solutions including:
- Revolving line of credit – working capital
- Term loans to refinance/consolidate equipment loans
- Capital expenditure lines of credit convertible to term loans
- Commercial mortgages for owner-occupied commercial real estate
- Loans from $2 million to $20 million
What people are saying
Requirements: Subject to credit approval. Company must have been in business a minimum of 2 years. Requires automatic deduction of loan payment from a Lakeland Bank business checking account.