Commercial Real Estate
We can provide a wide range of construction and commercial real estate loan solutions to meet the financing needs for owner-occupied and investment properties.
Here are our loan options:
Convenient and affordable, and features the security of fixed monthly payments for various terms. Available for purchase and refinance of industrial, warehouses, retail establishments, offices and five-family or larger properties.
Features and Benefits
- Competitive rate
- Owner-occupied or investor-owned
- Both long-term and bridge financing options available
- Mortgages can include funds for future or recently completed property improvements
- Both conventional and lower down payment SBA 504 loan programs available
- Fixed interest rates from 7-10 years
- Amortization period up to 25 years based upon loan purpose
- Monthly payments of fixed principal and interest
- Loan amount up to a maximum 75% of the property value or purchase price
We offer flexible and innovative loan structures for the purchase and development of commercial and residential properties.
Features and Benefits
- Programs available for residential properties from single family homes to larger multi-family projects
- Programs available for commercial properties including retail, industrial, office and specialty use
- Competitive rates and terms
- Owner-occupied or investor properties
- Interest-only construction terms up to two years
- Option to convert to permanent financing: both short term and longer term permanent options available
- Experienced construction lenders
- Staff with extensive experience in all aspects of construction loan management
- Local, experienced project inspection professionals
Meet Elite Divers
Reviews From Our Customers
Dennis Santos, President/CEO of Elite Divers, shares how Lakeland Bank was a key factor in his company's success as they transitioned to a new business location.
"I would encourage anyone to use Lakeland Bank. They provide great service."
Requirements: Subject to credit approval. Company must have been in business a minimum of 2 years. Requires a Lakeland Bank deposit relationship.