Small Business Administration Loans
SBA financing provides your business with more options, greater flexibility and increased opportunity. Compared to conventional loans, SBA loans have many key benefits that make them an attractive option for small businesses.
Lakeland Bank is recognized as a Preferred Lender by the U.S. Small Business Administration, the highest bank designation, reserved for top-tier lenders. We are committed to being a premier provider of small business financing under the U.S. Small Business Administration by recognizing the specific needs of the small businesses we serve and by providing best in class service.
Funds may be used for a wide range of purposes, including:
- Purchase owner-occupied commercial real estate
- Business expansion or acquisition
- Franchise financing
- Financing newly established businesses including startup costs
- Partner or management buyout
- Inventory purchase
- Equipment, machinery, furniture
- Working capital
Features And Benefits
- Loan amounts from $250,000 to $5 million
- As little as 10% down on commercial real estate
- Terms up to 25 years
- Financing for loan closing costs*
What people are saying
*Other non-SBA fees may apply.
All loans subject to credit approval and SBA eligibility.